Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ACNE rtw 2012

The cult Swedish brand stole my heart once again in its London 2012 rtw show. If asked what I loved about it, I couldn't give you simply one answer - the unusually distorted silhouettes, the mixture of neon with neutral shades, the intriguing pant designs - it was all just remarkable. But I think I love it so much because it's different in a way that you wouldn't expect. Sure, LV could be different by throwing in a few leather jackets and skyscraper heels, but it's nothing new. With Acne, it's expect the unexpected, and I love it. Here are some of my favourite looks from the show :)
x









4 comments:

  1. Loving the oversized orange coat and bright green sweater!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the use of color so great!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and styles are fantastic!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator