Sunday, March 18, 2012

Style Crush: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley












On The Fashion Spot, the first post on her thread was 'Stay tuned. This girl will blow you away.' This woman must have been a freaking psychic, because since her baby-face hit the runway in 2004, she's become a massive success, on and off the runway. I don't know whether it's her gorgeous blonde locks or her epitome-of-chic style, but this girl steals my heart with her fashion picks. She's that girl that if we didn't love her, we'd hate her.
x

6 comments:

  1. Rosie's amazing! her styles so good too :) x

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes gorgeous, great photos.

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously.. everytime I see her she looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator