Saturday, March 10, 2012

Numero Uno

As you all know, I'm a bit gaga for all things pastel and pretty, so it's no wonder this editorial featuring Hailey Clauson for Numero Tokyo (April 2012) caught my eye. Hailey is, of course, drop dead gorgeous, but the styling, the makeup, the angles, the florals... It's just all to die for!
Anyway, hope you enjoy the shoot as much as I do! Sorry my posts haven't been very elaborate, school has just been so full on. But once all my exams and assignments are behind me I'll be back in the swing of things, promise! So for now you'll just have to make do with inspo posts and editorials - sorry! :)
x









9 comments:

  1. gorgeous!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!!! love the first photos and the last great look :D

    If you want check my blog, i will be really grateful <3
    Have a great weekend, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful editorial! I love her princessy hair <3

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this editorial :D

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great spread! I'm digging those green pants, and am very obsessed with the princess picture! What a great blog, so happy to have stumbled upon it!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love it! Amazing pictures!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the white dress with the blue feather detail. So gorgeous

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sch a cute collection! Looks inspired by nature! :)

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator