Monday, March 12, 2012

Gelato Palette - My Favourite!

Just another quick post, as I'm super busy with school at the moment - work load is becoming insane - but after this week the pressure will be off, so I can go back to my regular post schedule.
Here are some of my favourite looks from the shows this year; as you can see they're all gelato-like pastels, but the super feminine silhouettes and the gorgeous colours just make my head spin. Love! Comment down below on your favourite looks from this post or any of the shows from this season, and talk soon!
x









3 comments:

  1. love those sweet colors! so fresh
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pastels are so pretty. and now I'm also craving gelato :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG yes! Favorite trend, too! Love the colors!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator