Monday, April 18, 2011

Ankle Deep

Today was just another day - drastic sleep in, lazing around and shopping, and I came across yet another shoe shop, and noticed that the majority of shoes on offer were ankle boots. Now I've always been a mega fan, but just when exactly did everyone else become one too? Because I went shopping for longer boots with a decent heel (NOT a kitten one!) and there was absolutely no variety!

So have ankle boots been so popular for a while overseas? Because Australia always gets trends last (which is really annoying, as you could guess), and all of a sudden they're EVERYWHERE. Which is good, because that means more variety and generally lower prices due to competition increases, but now it's as if everyone has the same pair!

To show you what I mean, here are the styles that I've ben seeing and hearing (does that make sense?) around, and some other prettier, more colourful versions. Enjoy, and hope you all had a fabulous Monday!






Crushing on these shoes SO MUCH!!!








What do you girlies think about ankle boots? Rate it or hate it? And thank you for all your amazing comments and welcome to all you new followers, I appreciate all your love! And for those of you considering becoming a follower, show that follow button some love and become one of the beautiful people! Lots of love my dearies!
Love E 

17 comments:

  1. Ahw, now I want to go shoe-shopping! Dnag!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes and boots is never too much ..
    RACHEL BILSON time to shoot her stylist! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is such an inspiration..
    let's follow each other probably?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, these are all so nice!!! i love the ones with bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the McQueen boots! Great photos!

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first shoes are just so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them!Never too much shoes!:)
    I am following you now,hope you follow me now:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are amazing shoes! i'm really drooling over colorful heels right now so i especially dig the orange ones! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ankle boots so adorable! really love the photos especially the olivia one!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, shoe boots have been out in the UK for at least 3 years, (I bought some fabulous ones 3 years ago so that's how I know!) and ankle boots were cool 2 years ago before I moved to NZ...they made a huge rise again last winter in the UK with ones with furry bits around the ankle - I want a pair now it's coming winter here!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shoes are amazing. I love ankle boots. I need to get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow really gorgeous shoes <3 anyway check mine if you have a chance dear (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the shoes..especially alexander mcqueen:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice post! also super cute blog!!!
    http://www.lovemins.com
    xoxo, Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator