Sunday, April 17, 2011

In Her Fashion

For the upcoming seasons, whether it be Summer or Winter heading your way, we've all got that inspiration, that style our eye spies that we simply have to have. Unfortunately, my eyes love to wonder, so I end up with a wish list that horribly exceeds my budget, but it's always good to dream!

So while I don't want your wish list to end up exceeding the piece of paper your write it on, I thought I'd share some of the pieces and lines that I've been crushing on over the last two months, both for cold and warm. Enjoy my lovelies!

50s styles




Abbey Lee Kershaw



All Over Colour



Coco Mademoiselle Campaign





Collette Dinnigan Spring 2011 Collection


Spring Fashion Photography



Foreign Inspired Fashion





 Jil Sander Spring Collection



Ladylike Fashion



Prada Stripes


 Prada Sunglasses - Coolest. Things. EVER.


Prints on Prints



Love E 

17 comments:

  1. You have a great eye for fashion tendencies!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 50's hemline! very prim and proper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures, I lOVE the post :) I'm obsessed with the collection of Gucci and the ad for Coco Mademoiselle!!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these pictures!
    I'm a big fan of prints on prints
    great post! :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful and inspirational. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love spring fashion photography...it makes me dream!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 50s style, the colors of this season and Keira featured in the last Chanel campaign. Her haircut is amazing!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for tea length skirts and beautiful colors! love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love color blocking! :D

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwww! Save save save this pics on my computer! Your blog is in my "favourite list"! This is the best post of the week (and i think of the next months)



    http://giocodidonne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I want are those amazing full skirts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT pics...and so funny, I love that Carter Smith photo of Anja Rubik wearing the turquoise hairband. I actually had a copy of that hairband made for me 3 months ago, but my sister in law laughed when I opened the parcel and so I've never been brave enough to wear it!!! :(

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post! Love the 50's style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so great and colourful pics you've posted!)
    I like the style of 50s ^^ really inspiring)
    and old Hollywood style ))
    xoxo

    PS nice blog ^^
    very girly ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the photos. I'm really insspired by the colorful trend these days! I'm dying to get ahold of many pieces to wear for the season!

    cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures!! I love Vanessa Paradis!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator