Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Don't Fear the Future, It's All Yours

Summer is coming closer and closer, for some. But not for me. So please understand that I feel deprived, therefore keep making Summer-related posts. I promise I'm not in a state of denial, where I think the suddenly-cold weather plaguing Sydney at the moment will result in a blissfully sunny beach day any time soon. But I am going to Europe for a month in July, so I guess my obsessive posts are legitimate... Sort of.

ANYWAY, I'm absolutely loving all of the new spring/summer lookbooks coming out, and one that has been in a folder with MAKE POST ABOUT! as the label for quite some time is the Fearless Future by LF. Yes I know, it's been out for ages, but I'm so desperate to make a post about it, so forgive me!

This shoot is a stunning cross between the free spirit and bohemian chic trends that have been dancing over the catwalks and in many fashion chains as well as boutiques and all over the streets, and I'm one of those if it's in I'll wear it people, so I especially love this campaign, because of it's total originality but it's following of the trends, which is pretty much any fashionista's dream!
















Hope you enjoyed these fresh shots as much as I did, and happy Wednesday!
Love E 

26 comments:

  1. They are really gorgeous. Thank you for reposting!

    Love Despite color

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post. the pictures are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics...
    Beautiful blog...
    Follow me if you want---

    Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful ♥ ♥ ♥

    http://styliseddialogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite lookbook. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for an amethyst necklace, be sure to check it out! X
    http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine how you feel...I am so excited about this season that you have totally right to feel in a dark mood...BUT I have to underline that your posts are always amazing!!!Love to read them, you have a great writing!Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos!!!
    Ciao,
    Federica
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures!! Beautiful.
    Nice to meet your blog :) xoxo
    /Joana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos, we love it, the picture with the 2 girls with green and pink skirt is really nice




    Kisses from France.

    O&M




    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspires!))) Beautiful photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colorful skirts (in the second image) and patterns galore!

    http://tinyaltars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these photos so amazing, so many great colors and prints so great for summer!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i have it ALL??!!

    best lookbook yet!

    lovely blog,now following
    jess s//LadyFlashback

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are incredible! The styling is gorgeous.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this shoot, really inspiring.


    Steph,xo
    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, great pictures, great colors!!! Love it!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. woah, these pictures are unreal ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. i loved the way you wrote the past paragraph! seriously, i feel u! i can see why you would make a folder to post these. These pictures are so inspirational!

    http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just saw he video that came with that photoshoot..such prettness in everything!!
    gorgeous models really!!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! such a cool lookbook. never heard of lf, googling them now.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. slightly obsessed with all those outfits in the photos. Love the prints and color blocking!

    xoxo, jeaninereyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this post, sunny pictures and beautifull wearing. it's just so nice!
    x
    www.lechevrenoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator