We all know Karl Lagerfeld to be the absolute genius behind Chanel, which I know won't last forever but at least hope it lasts for a long time, and this haute couture collection is definitely no exception. With it's classical tweed given a divine twist, as well as classic pieces fit for a queen. Chanel is literally the essence of femininity and classic, and always will be. But enough of my insane rambling, decide for yourselves! And no it is not the complete collection, just my ultimate favourites. It was heartbreaking not including them all, but I got through it!
You must agree, epitome of classical, yes? Express yourself in the comments button down below, I want to assure myself as to whether everyone else is obsessed with Chanel or if it's just me. Help!
Okay this post may be way too long already, but just one more thing. Yesterday night, my lovely friend and long-time follower Kimberly from City Style (you may know her, she is one of the nicest bloggers I've met) nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the amazing person who nominated you
2. Share 7 random facts about your lovely self
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving blogs
4. Leave each nominee a note about their recent award!
It's that easy! Okay, now for the 7 facts I know you all want to hear (I can hear the groans already!)
1. I cannot eat cereal without milk. Weird huh? It just tastes... Wrong to me.
2. I have an immense obsession with scarves, have bought about five in the last two weeks.
3. Macaroons are my all time favourite thing in the world. No joke. It's a serious addiction.
4. At the moment my wardrobe is at full capacity, I need more space!
5. My favourite singer is Britney, die hard fan!
6. I am terrified of magpies and crows, but then again what sane person isn't?
7. Instead of completing my ever-demanding list of homework due tomorrow, I am blogging. Typical, but awesomely typical.
And now for the 15 blogs that have stolen my heart with their loveliness (excuse the theatrics)!
1. The Man Repeller
2. KARLA'S CLOSET
3. Silky Bow
4. Purple Dragonfly
5. diana kang
6. because im addicted
7. Style Bubble
8. all the pretty birds
9. keiko lynn
10. I Live For It
11. Frank Vinyl
12. Carlita Las Vegas
13. Mon Mode Blog
15. 2 Mates and a Blog
Thank you all for being such amazing bloggers and followers! And on that lovely (pun intended) note, I shall depart, see you all tomorrow!
Love E ♥