Friday, April 22, 2011

The Only Time Creeping Is Acceptable

If you're anything like me, designer brands are like a beacon of light, that most of us unfortunately can't get a hold of most of the time. But of course, many more stores at a reasonable price range make the similar thing, so we feel as if we aren't completely out of the loop. So even though we can't afford it, we can see that designers are who set the trends, whether they be good, bad, or just plain impractical.

A new trend has been creeping it's way (pun intended) through magazines and blogs, and this new trend is, drumroll please! *imaginary drumroll* Prada Creepers! I for one am a huge fan of Prada, probably even more so because of their Spring collection which I am IN LOVE WITH. But these shoes, I don't know... One minute I hate them and the next minute I love them. They look so strange, but at the same time that's what makes them so cool. So, let's take a look at these new creatures that are creeping their way into many designer closets and have been listed as fashionista must-haves.




So, que pensez-vous? (meaning what do you think. I'm sorry, I'll stop trying to sound cool) Look at them again before you make your final decision, because on first sight I thought they were completely hideous and that Madame Prada had lost her marbles, but then after closer examination I established that they weren't that bad, but I don't think I'll be saving up my money for a pair of these beauties any time soon!

Also, I want to show you guys these glasses that I bought last week from Portmans, from $30 to $6.95, yay! (Evana: 1, Portmans: 0) Don't laugh at me, I look pretty weird in some of them, and I was in a happy mood because I went to the city for the new ZARA OPENING! But I shall tell you all about that tomorrow!




You like? Please say yes, my sister keeps saying I look weird with them on, which I sort of do, but when it really comes down to it, isn't that what fashion is all about?
Anyway have a fabulous day and Happy (or sad...?) Good Friday tomorrow!
Love E 

13 comments:

  1. Those shoes will have to grow on me. I love the top wing tip dressy portion and even the espadrille 1st bottom but when you get down to the 2nd bottom that looks like a tennis shoe...that is where they lose me. I LOVE your new sunnies! The bigger the better with me as far as sunnies go...I don't care who thinks I look like a FLY..I rock the heck out of em!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes i'm definitely getting used to, Caroline from Caroline's Mode has them and they look great on her! it just depends how you wear them too, oh and love the sunglasses look amazing on you! gorgeous!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and I love your sunnies!!!I am so happy to see you in one of your post, you're so lovely!!!Post more of your pictures!!!
    Happy Easter!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunglasses look so cool!
    Those shoes look very stylish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee those shoes!! and the sunglasses are very cool :-)


    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I know... those pradas have been haunting. I want them sooo bad!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOAH those shoes! and I love your glasses!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, yes, let's! I'll follow you right now (:

    Annah xx

    girlandbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sweetie :D
    Sure, I'm following already!

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seeing these shoes everywhere! great post.
    xx

    http>//charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahhaaaa! thanks for the lovely comment babyy! follow back, okay? :*

    http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loove those sunglasses, you look great in them (not weird at all!)

    I can't love those shoes though...sorry!! ;)

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment below and tell me anything, you know I love it!

Click Here!

Follow Style Spectator