It's such a fun way to dress; the options are literally limitless. Whether it's a rebellious red or a tiffany blue, colour just makes everything seem so much more fun and exciting! I personally like more neutral tones, but every once in a while sporting a red clutch or bright yellow dress adds that personal flare.
As I said in the past two (I think?) previous posts, I thanked Kimberley from City Style for her selecting me to receive a Stylish Blogger award. At the time I had no idea what it was, but after an explanation (thanks hun!) I shall now tell you all 10 things you may or may not know about me!
1. I am of Greek background
2. My favourite food is macaroons :)
3. Favourite song right now is House Lleujia by Stromae (it's French)
4. Favourite models are Abbey Lee Kershaw, Natalia Vodianova and Freja Beha Erichsen.
5. My dream car is a Volkswagen Beetle (half crescent moon colour in a hard top convertible)
6. I have never seen snow.
7. I hope to be a fashion journalist one day so much that it actually drives me insane thinking about.
8. My dad doesn't approve of this career path, as he thinks the best job is the 'easy one with money'.
9. I have been a swimmer from when I was about 12, and train about 8 times a week.
10. My best friends are the nicest, randomnest (is that a word?) and funniest people you will ever meet.
AND I now nominate ten blogs for this award! (I hope that's what I'm meant to do...)
2. fashion insouciance
3. Frank Vinyl
4. The Dawn of Style
5. Lipstick and Ruffles
6. Style Abuse
7. Vision of a Dreamer
8. FASHION TRAIN
9. Fashion Squad
10. Cupcakes and Cashmere
All of your blogs have of course been an absolute inspiration to me, but these 10 in particular always make me reconsider my perspective of fashion and help me to build up the courage to - heaven forbid - think OUTSIDE my style bubble and look at the new trends dominating the streets, so for that I say both thank you and congratulations!
Love E ♥